- so, you are saying i am not playing right
- i didn't say anything
- yes, but you have implied it
- i find this arguable. have i asked you to participate in anything?
- well, directly i have to admit that you haven't
- we never agreed to play no game, neither the one, you seem to be having in your mind or any other game for that matter
- we play games, anyhow, all the time
- yes, maybe, involuntarily but you speak of roles
- if we play games, there must be roles
- but then we must know, the point of the game.
- what's the point of the game, no really ?
- stop playing around
- you see!
- take my hand, i feel like dancing tonight
- this sounds like a line from a film
- ok! let me think...the toaster is off, your mother dropped by this morning, they can't keep the dog for Christmas after all, i like this song, take my hand, dance with me a bit, i m so tired, but i feel like dancing tonight
- mmm, you never made this movement before
- oh well i feel inspired
- do you think our bodies know grammar too?
- how do you mean ?
- i mean do you think our hands converse in space, similarly to words?... do you think that by touching you like that
(touching softly in the elbow)
i have excluded a multitude of other possibilities of touching you
- it seems so...nevertheless you have chosen to touch me exactly like that, and no other way
- and what does this now, say about me ?
- mmmm, you 've never said something like this before
- we are going to be late
- what time it is ?
- it is 8.38
- when does it start ?
- we 'll be fine
- please hurry up, we got to pick stella up with the car, i hate it when we get there late, what are you doing anyway?
-nothing...coming, right away...