Thursday, December 24, 2009
Thursday, December 10, 2009
- so, you are saying i am not playing right
- i didn't say anything
- yes, but you have implied it
- i find this arguable. have i asked you to participate in anything?
- well, directly i have to admit that you haven't
- we never agreed to play no game, neither the one, you seem to be having in your mind or any other game for that matter
- we play games, anyhow, all the time
- yes, maybe, involuntarily but you speak of roles
- if we play games, there must be roles
- but then we must know, the point of the game.
- what's the point of the game, no really ?
- stop playing around
- you see!
- take my hand, i feel like dancing tonight
- this sounds like a line from a film
- ok! let me think...the toaster is off, your mother dropped by this morning, they can't keep the dog for Christmas after all, i like this song, take my hand, dance with me a bit, i m so tired, but i feel like dancing tonight
- mmm, you never made this movement before
- oh well i feel inspired
- do you think our bodies know grammar too?
- how do you mean ?
- i mean do you think our hands converse in space, similarly to words?... do you think that by touching you like that
(touching softly in the elbow)
i have excluded a multitude of other possibilities of touching you
- it seems so...nevertheless you have chosen to touch me exactly like that, and no other way
- and what does this now, say about me ?
- mmmm, you 've never said something like this before
- we are going to be late
- what time it is ?
- it is 8.38
- when does it start ?
- we 'll be fine
- please hurry up, we got to pick stella up with the car, i hate it when we get there late, what are you doing anyway?
-nothing...coming, right away...
Monday, December 7, 2009
Friday, December 4, 2009
put your hands down with pollen
put your head down with pollen
then your feet are pollen
your hands are pollen
your body is pollen
your mind is pollen
your voice is pollen
the trail is beautiful